Apple Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing
Try this Autumn inspired apple salad that comes together super quickly. It’s tossed in a delicious tangy balsamic vinaigrette and you can serve it with just about any of your favorite weeknight dinners!
Yield: 4 servings
- Romaine Lettuce (2 heads)
- Blue cheese (1 cup crumbled)
- Green onions (1/4 cup diced)
- 1 Apple of your choice (diced or julienned)
- A nut (almonds, etc) this is optional but it adds a nice crunch
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Dash of salt
- Garlic clove (minced)
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard
- Add all salad ingredients to bowl
- Mix dressing ingredients in a separate container and pour over salad when ready to serve
- Fluff and toss salad to distribute dressing and ingredients evenly.
- Serve Immediately. Enjoy!