Cosmic Crisp® Apple Gouda Turkey Paninis
- Heat a large skillet or grill pan over medium heat.
- Spread about ½ tbsp of mayonnaise onto one side of each slice of bread. On the other side of each slice, spread about 1 tbsp of basil pesto.
- Place two of the bread slices, mayonnaise-side-down, into the heated skillet. Lay 2 slices of gouda cheese on top of each slice. Cover and let the cheese melt.
- Once the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown, layer the deli turkey and sliced apples onto one side. Place the other piece of bread on top. Slice and enjoy!
Note: For a vegetarian version, simply omit the turkey!
Recipe provided by: Cosmic Crisp®
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- 4 thick slices gouda cheese
- Sliced deli turkey
- 1 small Cosmic Crisp® Apple, thinly sliced