Sweet Cherry Cheesecake
- Mix the cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Spoon some crumbs into each glass and press firmly with the back of a spoon or fingertips.
- Put the glasses in the refrigerator while the rest of the cheesecake is prepared.
- Whip the cream, then mix yogurt, cream cheese and powdered sugar and add it to the whipped cream.
- Pour this mixture on the cookie crust, level it and put the glasses in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
Recipe provided by: Northwest Cherries
- 4.75 oz Graham Crackers Crushed
- 1.75 oz Melted Butter
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese Room Temp
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups Northwest Cherries Pitted and Halved
Recipe courtesy of Northwest Cherries