Grilled Chicken with Rosemary, Pears and Cheese
This recipe is perfect for spring and summer grilling and makes for a light and flavorful meal.
YIELD: 4 Servings
Recipe provided by: Pear Bureau NW
COOKING TIME: 30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon powdered garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried herbs
- 2 Anjou pears, cut in wedges
- 1 Bosc pears, cut in wedges
- 4 rosemary branches
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the powdered garlic, herbs and olive oil; spread this mix on the chicken breasts, and grill them at low heat.
- Meanwhile, sauté the pears with the rosemary and butter.
- Heat the sour cream, parmesan cheese and nutmeg; season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the chicken breasts, serve and garnish with the pear slices and cheese sauce.