Pear Burrata Salad
It doesn’t get any simpler! Slice pears and place them on a bed of spicy baby arugula with dollops of the creamiest burrata cheese. If you can’t find burrata, substitute with mozzarella! A simple vinaigrette is all you need to bring it all together to serve with dinner! Recipe by Liren Baker (@kitchconfidante).
Recipe provided by: Pear Bureau NW
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 2 Anjou pears, thinly sliced
- 8 oz burrata cheese (4 mini)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crushed candied walnuts
- Arrange the arugula on a serving platter. Top with the pears and burrata cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, onion, vinegar, and mustard. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some dressing over the salad and garnish with candied walnuts.
- Serve immediately with additional dressing on the side.